In time of crusades and fierce battles for the Holy Land, nobody's life is easy, even a professional killer's like Altair. In this guide, you will find any help you might need to survive in this cruel world. What is more, we have enclosed information on stealth moving, fighting techniques and a detailed walkthrough of every level of the game. In addition, you will find maps showing locations of all flags and templar knights. Enjoy.
Maciej "Shinobix" Kurowiak
About Assassin's Creed (PC) Game Guide
Author : Maciej "Shinobix" Kurowiak for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 27 pages, 399 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of Assassin's Creed (PC) Game Guide
Assassin's Creed Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Ubi Soft
- publisher: Ubi Soft
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: 18+ / ESRB: Mature
The first game in the Assassin’s Creed franchise is set in 1191 AD, when the Third Crusade was tearing the Holy Land apart. Shrouded in secrecy and feared for their ruthlessness, the Assassins intend to stop the hostilities by suppressing both sides of the conflict. Players, assuming the role of the main character Altair, will have the power to throw their immediate environment into chaos and to shape events during this pivotal moment in history.
- Be an Assassin - Master the skills, tactics, and weapons of history’s deadliest and most secretive clan of warriors. Plan your attacks, strike without mercy, and fight your way to escape.
- Realistic and responsive environments - Experience a living, breathing world in which all your actions have consequences. Crowds react to your moves and will either help or hinder you on your quests.
- Action with a new dimension – total freedom Eliminate your targets wherever, whenever, and however. Stalk your prey through richly detailed, historically accurate, open-ended environments. Scale buildings, mount horses, blend in with crowds. Do whatever it takes to achieve your objectives.
- Relive the epic times of the Crusades - Assassin’s Creed immerses you in the realistic and historical Holy Land of the 12th century, featuring life-like graphics, ambience, and the subtle, yet detailed nuances of a living world.
- Intense action rooted in reality - Experience heavy action blended with fluid and precise animations. Use a wide range of medieval weapons, and face your enemies in realistic swordfight duels.
- Next-gen gameplay - The proprietary engine developed from the ground up for the next-gen console allows organic game design featuring open gameplay, intuitive control scheme, realistic interaction with environment, and a fluid, yet sharp, combat mechanic.
Assassin's Creed PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Duo 2.2 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 7800 or better), 8 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista