In game guide for ArmA II you'll find detailed descriptions for each mission in single-player campaign and many advices for beginners. Bohemia Interactive's military simulator allows player to feel free on battlefield, so all actions and shootouts are unforeseeable. This is not a typical solution which helps user to complete all scenarios step by step. Remember - don't get discouraged after few simple mistakes. Experience gained in first hours is most important. Guide was written on 1.02 version with some additions for 1.03 and it's good source for users playing on Regular mode.
Adam "eJay" Kaczmarek
T_bone - for his great and patient leadership during online battles
Mateck - for catching bugs
Volt - for extraordinary hints for missions
Garbol - discussions...a lot of
Tygrys205 - for outstanding work in missions and looting enemies
My parents - they've got patience :)
Bohemia Interactive - for releasing so good and so bad game :)
About ArmA II Game Guide & Walkthrough
Author : Adam "eJay" Kaczmarek for gamepressure.com
last update : May 05, 2016
Guide contains : 15 pages, 84 images.
Use the comments below to submit your updates and corrections to this guide.
Hot Topics of ArmA II Game Guide & Walkthrough
- Campaign - Mission 7 - Manhattan | Campaign ArmA II Guide.
- Campaign - Mission 5 - Razor Two | Campaign ArmA II Guide.
- Campaign - Mission 10 - Dogs of war | Campaign ArmA II Guide.
- Campaign - Mission 2 - Into the Storm | Campaign ArmA II Guide.
- Campaign - Mission 4 - Harvest Red | Campaign ArmA II Guide.
ArmA II Video Game
- genre: Action
- developer: Bohemia Interactive Studio
- publisher: 505 Game Street
- platform: PC, XBOX360, PS3
- rated: PEGI: Age 18+ / ESRB: Mature
ArmA 2 is set in the near future, year 2009, in a fictional post soviet country called Chernarus. Players will be sent as members of a United States Marine Corps Force Recon squad to this country to prevent further civilian casualties and ensure ongoing stability there.
Arma 2 is based on the latest generation technology, offering large-scale game world, authentic and extremely detailed modern units, weapons, vehicles and enviroments, challenging single player and vast array of multiplayer options.
- ArmA II Website - Official Website.
- Bohemia Interactive - Developer Website.
- 505 Game Street - Publisher Website.
ArmA II PC version System Requirements
Recommended: Core 2 Quad 2.8 GHz, 2 GB RAM, graphic card 512 MB (GeForce 8800 or better), 10 GB HDD, Windows XP/Vista